Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives

Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article checklists, Article third trimester, Article week 35, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives
link : Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives

Also Read


Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives

As so many people have been inspired (me from hisboyscanswim.com), here is my Checklist of Things I still need to do before baby arrives. Thankfully I just found my pediatrician and sent off my hospital pre-registration! :)



Here’s my list:

1. Send thanks you notes from shower in November (and for shower next weekend)
2. Buy Nursing tanks
3. Set up appointment to get car seat installed in car (http://www.seatcheck.org/)
4. Pack hospital bag for me and husband
5. Register for CPR class ? (I took a class, but it's been over 10 years, so I probably need a new one)
6. List of people to call after baby is born
7. Print out address labels for baby notifications
8. Buy bottle nipples (???)
9. Buy Nursing bras
10. Buy petroleum jelly
11. Buy infant Tylenol
12. Buy saline drops.

Post Baby H
1. Get photo announcement cards from Costco
2. Mail out said photo cards
3. Call insurance with birth info
4. Call to update my info for short-term disability benefits

Thankfully, I have much of the other stuff done that I have seen on other people's lists - yay! :) Anything else, you would recommend I do/get?


Thus Article Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives

The end of article Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 35: My checklist of things to do before baby arrives with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-35-my-checklist-of-things-to-do.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

I'm not going to tell you anything if you give me stupid responses (8 weeks)

Week 39: Doctor's Visit