week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired

week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 5, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired
link : week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired

Also Read


week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired

So, I apparently meet my day at 4 pm. Start: headache and tired. Which is not good considering I wake up tired and have been getting to work late all this week. But, if that is the case that I'm tired at 4 pm, I should work on getting here on time so I can at least leave on time every day. I think work will be challenging.

Challenges:
1. Doctor's appointments (this may not be so bad, but I'm really going to use my sick leave! - 17 days worth right now)
2. Nausea/pee (I'm not thowing up, hopefully I won't)
3. Mentality - staying on track with paperwork and students
(need to better organize the files and processing procedures)
4. Prepare to leave - set up procedures book that we have been working on for 2 years. Get in there frequent emails, letters, billing info, etc.
5. Tell boss at.... 10 weeks? (should be pretty 'safe' at that point)

I'm sure I'll think of more


Thus Article week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired

The end of article week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article week 4-5 - post 2 - Tired with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/week-4-5-post-2-tired.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!