Faint - day 39; week 5

Faint - day 39; week 5 - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Faint - day 39; week 5, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article faint, Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 5, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Faint - day 39; week 5
link : Faint - day 39; week 5

Also Read


Faint - day 39; week 5

No, I didn't faint, but my goodness! I felt VERY faint! It was bad!

This morning I had my normal granola bar. I do know I need to get better about eating in the morning. At lunch, I had to go out to get some legal papers signed (well, I was a wittness) and by the time that was over it was around 1 pm!! I was very hungry and so got food and rushed back to the office - finally able to eat at 2 pm. Now, coming back, I felt a bit off, but by the time I got to the office - I was actually Faint. Like I was going to pass out. My blood presure must be so low. And my student workers are still dumb and don't do things very well or with much effort. (right now, they are reading and not doing anything productive) My boss called (and I was OUT!), which they told me about 1/2 hour after I had gotten back. And a student who I was supposed to have a meeting with at 2 pm apparently showed up early and hasn't come back yet. $20 she tries to blame me. Which - hell NO - I'm not putting up with that. Seriously - I work in int'l ed and if they think I"M unfair for not being in my office until when I said I would be, they have issues going abroad....

Anyways, I still feel very faint and so will finish what I need to do and GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. I have a friend coming in today and we are seeing a movie at 10:20, but considering how I feel now, I want to lay down before that.


Thus Article Faint - day 39; week 5

The end of article Faint - day 39; week 5 This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Faint - day 39; week 5 with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/faint-day-39-week-5.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

I'm not going to tell you anything if you give me stupid responses (8 weeks)

Week 39: Doctor's Visit