Week 37: Doctor's Visit

Week 37: Doctor's Visit - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 37: Doctor's Visit, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article doctor's appointment, Article third trimester, Article week 37, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 37: Doctor's Visit
link : Week 37: Doctor's Visit

Also Read


Week 37: Doctor's Visit

I have now moved on to weekly doctor's visits! This past one was pretty much the same old, same old, with the addition of the Group B Strep Test. I had heard about that test and some people find it unpleasant, but I didn't have any discomfort. I had to take off my pants and she just swabbed by v*gina and an*s - pretty easy and not invasive at all.

I was back to being with one of the two females doctors in the group and I decided that while she is nice, she just is not quite as talkative as the others. And I really wanted to just hear more. Even though I don't really have questions and there is not much to say that I haven't really read; I kinda' just want to hear everything from her as the doctor. So, I left and was actually a bit depressed :( Not nice...

I guess what I really wanted to hear was some sort of guess about the size of the baby, when I might go into labor - that sort of thing. I understand them not wanting to say anything, but I won't hold them to it- honest! hehe Everyone around me is saying that I'm pretty big and they think since I dropped about 2 weeks ago that I will go into labor early, although I'm not counting on that either. I just think it would be almost comforting to hear something; even if it's wrong.

Ah well. Same old, same old. It's the waiting game now...


Thus Article Week 37: Doctor's Visit

The end of article Week 37: Doctor's Visit This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 37: Doctor's Visit with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2010/01/week-37-doctor-visit.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

I'm not going to tell you anything if you give me stupid responses (8 weeks)

Week 39: Doctor's Visit