Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures?

Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures? - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures?, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article fitness, Article pregnancy, Article week 11, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures?
link : Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures?

Also Read


Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures?

This seems to be the time of pregnancy when most women do start taking pregnancy pictures. I did take a picture about a month ago - farewell pre-pregnancy body! - but it was in my pjs and I'm not sure if I want to show THAT off. I'll have to find another picture :)

I'm not the most consistent when doing stuff like this, but maybe I can get in that habit. It seems best to get some clothes that you can wear the whole time so that your focus is on the belly and not on anything else...

I think it would be fun to do... I sure hope I don't have an ugly belly!

I guess right now I also feel rather fat. I know, I know - I'm pregnant. But, I have gained more weight than your supposed to - 7 pounds so far instead of 5 MAX! And, you just don't look 'pregnant' in week 11. I do wear maternity pants for work - they are SOOO comfy! But, otherwise, I feel very NOT toned and basically lazy and kinda' fat. :(

I keep telling myself I'll be better once I get more energy and start swimming in the next few weeks. I used to go in the am, but I'm too tired so I'm going to try the pm. But, pm can be hard - it competes with evening commute and dinner! Come on B! A little effort! lol

So, wish me luck with all this and let me know if you liked taking the pics or are just kinda' eh about it. I'm not sure yet. It may be one of those things that I do and then just delete later...


Thus Article Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures?

The end of article Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures? This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 11: should I start taking belly pictures? with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/week-11-should-i-start-taking-belly.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Week 39: Doctor's Visit