Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!

Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it! - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article Planner, Article product review, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!
link : Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!

Also Read


Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!

So, I know that some people get stuff for free to review... Unfortunately (hehe), I am not one of them. I saw this online after following @MyBusyBabe on Twitter. I had been kinda looking for a planner like this and was going to make my own, but I think this really saves time and my sanity! hehehe Anyways, so I'm obviously not getting anything from this review, but wanted to write about it because I think it's pretty darn cool!

What is the Busy Babe Planner?

Basically, it's a day to day Baby Planner/Notebook. You can either get a book that dates the months for you, based on your delivery date, or you can get a blank book where you put in the dates. Obviously, the pre-dated book is more. Me, being cheap, got the cheaper version and will put in my own dates :) The picture to the left with the green cover is this generic version. If you order the pre-dated version, you can have your baby picture and name on the front cover - it's super cute!! Maybe later I'll get the one with the picture...


What is in it?

So, at the front is your basic information and lists of webpages for more resources. It then is split into months - Month 1, Month 2, etc up to 6 months. After that, there is a section for doctor visit notes, babysitter notes and some blank pages. On each of the month dividers, there is a checklist of sorts: Packing baby's bag for a trip, packing mom's bag for a trip, childproofing the home, finding a sitter, etc. A full list of the pages and examples can be found on their webpage.


Ok, I'm bad at reviews because I can't really think of any more questions to answer! So, I'll go into what I like about it and other notes.
My favorite part is how simple everything is. It's exactly how I would set up a sheet if I were to create my own page. The great thing is that this is already set up for me and bound together so I don't have to lug around my own binder!
I did think that it would be smaller, but I suppose it would be hard to fit everything in if it was any smaller ;) It is skinny, which is nice. I think it's a regular page size in height (8.5 inches), but only about half a page in width. Certainly, very easy to fit into a baby bag (oh no! I just realized I didn't put it in my baby bag for the hospital! It's still sitting pretty on the table in baby H's room!). I kinda' wish there was a little band for a pen to attach, but it's really easy for me to hook a pen to the ring binding...
I always read how important it is to keep track of things and I think this book will really help me with that. I got as a gift this electronic timer so that I know how long it's been between feedings, sleep, etc, but this book will keep that record of what is going on - something that will be great for my memories and when I go to the doctor. I will be so proud to be able to go to the doctor and have all of these vital information set to let him know!
Other Info
To order, you go to their Webpage and contact them through email. They don't get have an online form (darn!), but respond to your emails SUPER quick! You can give them credit card info over email or have them invoice you. I had them invoice me and they were quick with that as well. I do wish that they would put the shipping cost on their webpage. Here is the cost breakdown:
Busy Babe-Standard - $19.95
Shipping & Handling - $6.00
The deluxe Busy Babe is $29.95
Hmmm, they also have a phone number to call to place the order; I should have done that! (less paperwork, I'm sure)
Also, you can pre-order a planner:
"Can I order a completed book before the baby is born?

If you are a mom who is “nesting”, chances are you’ve got everything lined up, ready to go and are just waiting for baby. Give us a call and pre-order your planner. Then all someone has to do once baby is born is e-mail us a photo of baby along with his /her name, date of birth, time of birth and baby’s weight and length. We will already have your payment and shipping information on hand."
Overall, I LOVE this planner and so far think it is something that I will actually use and hopefully order more when the 6 months are up! (or, do you think after 6 months a modified planner would be best? That would be neat if they had something like that, if things change at that point...) I highly recommend their planner and check them out at www.mybusybabe.com


Thus Article Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!

The end of article Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it! This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it! with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2010/01/product-review-busy-babe-love-it.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Week 39: Doctor's Visit