Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing

Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article pregnancy, Article second trimester, Article week 16, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing
link : Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing

Also Read


Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing

Note: Weeks 16-20 are being posted during week 21 due to life and computer problems getting in the way! Sorry for the delay!
___________________________________________________________________

I know, I know - I'm not posting as often as I used to. (thank goodness for Twitter!) There are two main reasons to explain this as I expect it will continue through the next 2 weeks, then again during parts of Oct and most of November: 1. I work at a university and we go in cycles of being super busy :) 2. I'm getting more used to being pregnant I guess - I don't wonder about every little thing any more. I think...

I had my regular doctor's appointment which was the normal weight check (164 lbs I think - hehe, I'm totally over what I should be... :/ That's around 14 lbs since I got pregnant!), pee in cup, listen to heartbeat (heart beat in 150s, uterus about inch or less below belly button), questions? Everything is fine - I also met a new doctor (female) who just had a baby actually and looks GREAT!! I hope that I will be that thin after my baby is born! In my office, there are 2 female doctors and 3 male doctors. I know - everyone is qualified, but I do prefer the female doctors. They just seem to have a better idea of what things feel like and I appreciate that during exams. I was told when I made my appointment for next month that I need to meet with another doctor, so I'm going to go on a Friday to meet one of the male doctors. I understand why - the doctors will rotate who's on call at the hospital and so I could get any of the doctors delivering baby and it's better to meet them before hand!

I was really hoping that I would have another ultrasound to find out the sex of baby, but they said that they do that outside the office and so I have a referral to get that done between weeks 18-22. At that appointment, they will check for all of the limbs and everything to make sure things are all good, plus they will see what the sex is!!! I can't wait! :)

Other Stuff:
* My skin around my belly is getting so tight! It's not a very good feeling - it's like everything is stretching and is going to pop at some point. If I'm feeling like this NOW, what's it going to be like later?!!! I'm obsessing about that a lot now - it's just this very ODD feeling - not too happy with it. On the other side, my husband is loving my boobs (I'm usually a bit small...)

* I got UBER cranky for about 2 days to my husband; then it got better. Hopefully that is the last of that mood swing! :)

* My contacts in my left eye is bugging me - it's find while in, but when I try to take them out, they are stuck to my eye! I'm wearing my glasses a bit more - I don't want them to get stuck!!

* Started getting some leg cramps... :( I think it may be tied to the temperature in our room

* Frustrated with my lack of maternity clothes - I have 1 pants and 5 tops!!! I need more variety!!!

* Dreams: not really about babies, but rather violence and murders and stuff... is that an indication of anything? Will I have a psycho child? ;)

* Starting to feel baby more - a bit stronger and more like 'pops' I guess... It's hard to tell because it's not really something I can feel and go "oh yeah, that's a kick"

* I get cranky (think 5 year old kid) after 9 pm!

* Boobs getting 'tingly' (I didn't get that in 1st trimester)


Thus Article Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing

The end of article Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 16: Dr's apt and other stuff I'm noticing with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/09/week-16-dr-apt-and-other-stuff-i.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Week 39: Doctor's Visit