Week 15: Quickening

Week 15: Quickening - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 15: Quickening, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article baby movements, Article second trimester, Article week 15, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 15: Quickening
link : Week 15: Quickening

Also Read


Week 15: Quickening


"Bubbles. Butterflies. Gas. These are all words used to describe what a baby's first movements feel like to a mother.

Quickening is defined as the first time you feel your baby move. This is a long anticipated event in every pregnancy.

If you are expecting your first baby you can expect to feel your baby for the first time between 18 and 24 weeks gestation. If this is not your first baby you can expect to feel your baby a bit sooner than you felt your first. This is usually said to happen because you know what you're feeling for and your uterus is more stretched out than it was the first time around." From http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/fetaldevelopment/a/aa082999.htm

So, I wanted to write about this because I'm either having a new kind of gas/growling belly or I'm actually feeling baby :) I know, I know - it's early and probably not it, but it certainly is different! :) About 3 days ago - at the start of the weekend - I was lying in bed before getting up and felt kinda like a growling in my belly... except that it is not in my belly (much lower) and that it's not really growling. It was like a gentle growl, I guess. Since then, I have felt it every once in a while, usually when lying down.

What do you think? I don't know if anyone can really tell you yes or no, but when did you first feel what you thought was quickening? I'm sure that once the baby is REALLY kicking me, I'll be less enthusiastic. ;)



Thus Article Week 15: Quickening

The end of article Week 15: Quickening This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 15: Quickening with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/08/week-15-quickening.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!