7 weeks - exausted

7 weeks - exausted - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is 7 weeks - exausted, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article tired, Article week 7, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : 7 weeks - exausted
link : 7 weeks - exausted

Also Read


7 weeks - exausted

Sorry - no post for awhile... I'm getting more used to the idea and there just isn't much to share from day to day! :)

In week 6 we told family and a few (4) friends that we are pregnant. I always wanted to wait, but I suppose it's ok to say stuff. I mean, what happens, happens and so far I don't think people would talk too much if something didn't go well...

So now I am about 7 weeks along. Yay! My first dr's apt is next Wednesday when I actually get confirmed that I am in fact pregnant. I keep taking a pregnancy test each week... does anyone else find that it's ridiculous that they don't bring you in earlier? At least for the first pregnancy. I mean, they didn't even tell me to take vitamins or anything so I have been taking things just 'on my own' for the past 4 weeks. I will write a better thing later about the unfairness between women's care and male care...

Anyways, really starting yesterday I am feeling nauseous. Not throwing up (I guess that's a good thing), but just nauseous. And mostly mid-morning through mid-afternoon. If I keep eating, that helps, but once it starts, I don't want to eat.

Plus, I'm getting REALLY tired. After this post, I'm actually going to drive home and take a 1/2 hour nap. I can't really sleep anywhere here (maybe the car) and it's summer so traffic and parking isn't that bad. I can't keep this up though! It's a very odd tired. A week or so ago, it was like exhausted, but different. Now, it's getting mroe into "I can't keep my eyes open." Not good for working...

Hopefully I will work something out. My friend is visiting and staying at our house and I haven't told her I'm pregnant (not until AT LEAST the first dr's apt) so I have to act perky and stuff and that is kicking my butt. I'm super tired. Which is also not good - shouldn't I exercise still? But, if I'm tired... Not good. I'm getting fat, I think. :( Ah well - maybe that'll help to prevent stretch marks ;)

I'll try to write more about what's going on and cool stuff I'm getting from my mom!


Thus Article 7 weeks - exausted

The end of article 7 weeks - exausted This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article 7 weeks - exausted with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/7-weeks-exausted.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

I'm not going to tell you anything if you give me stupid responses (8 weeks)

Week 39: Doctor's Visit