Week 4-5: Paranoia

Week 4-5: Paranoia - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 4-5: Paranoia, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 5, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 4-5: Paranoia
link : Week 4-5: Paranoia

Also Read


Week 4-5: Paranoia

Sooo, now I'm worrying about every little thing. Well, not so bad, but enough to be googling everything that is going on. Since I am *barley* pregnant, there is still a chance this can not go through. So, what are the signs? And, earlier this week, I *felt* pregnant (hence my taking a test even tough it was early for my period,... but my period has been off latley), but now I don't feel all that different. I was hungry before and eating a lot of dairy, but now I'm not that hungry - or even all that thirsty. Have I just gotten more healthy and therefore my body is happy about that? Or does it mean something else? I'm not even all that nauseous- I was a bit earlier this week. My temperature is a bit high and I'm getting headaches.... see? Over-analyzing.

And the descriptions of miscarriage are so-so helpful:

Women under the age of 35 yrs old have about a 15% chance of miscarriage

What are the Warning signs of Miscarriage:

If you experience any or all of these symptoms, it is important to contact your doctor or a medical facility to evaluate if you could be having a miscarriage:

  • Mild to severe back pain (often worse than normal menstrual cramps)
  • Weight loss
  • White-pink mucus
  • True contractions (very painful happening every 5-20 minutes)
  • Brown or bright red bleeding with or without cramps (20-30% of all pregnancies can experience some bleeding in early pregnancy, with about 50% of those resulting in normal pregnancies)
  • Tissue with clot like material passing from the vagina
  • Sudden decrease in signs of pregnancy
Ok - I think I'm ok. Unless I get #3-6...

I have starting writing down what I eat, which is helpful considering I got horrible gas two days ago. I'm not sure why, but it woke me up! :( Great - I'm gassy. How lovely ;) I don't think I'm constipated, but that gas is stopping stuff up.... lovely... I'm also feeling kinda' cramping (which may be more gas) on the right hand side. That sounds normal, I think.

Hmmmmmmmm, what do I feel like now? Pesto pasta! Although I just read that pesto may not be good early in pregnancy? Anyone know? That seems odd. Oh no! I just read that you shouldn't eat mayo because it uses raw eggs!!! Shoot - I love mayo and did have that this week. Awwwwwwww man! Maybe I'll have another pasta with spinach. That sounds healthy :)


Thus Article Week 4-5: Paranoia

The end of article Week 4-5: Paranoia This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 4-5: Paranoia with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/week-4-5-paranoia.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

I'm not going to tell you anything if you give me stupid responses (8 weeks)

Week 39: Doctor's Visit