Week 11: Belly Pictures!

Week 11: Belly Pictures! - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 11: Belly Pictures!, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article belly shots, Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 11, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 11: Belly Pictures!
link : Week 11: Belly Pictures!

Also Read


Week 11: Belly Pictures!

Ok - so I went ahead and took a picture of my belly this morning. I did it myself and I don't think it's the prettiest shot out there, but ah well. I don't think it'll be pretty until it starts looks less like a fat belly and more like a pregnant belly ;)

Without further ado.... (lol - I first wrote 'adieu', but found this: "It's "Without further ado," not "without further adieu." "Ado" means "fuss" or "delay." "Adieu" is not a noun but a complete statement which simply means "goodbye." - lol!)

Week 5 belly shot - hmmm, I should have thought about putting the toilet seat down!





















Week 11 (that is, today should be either Week 11 or week 10, day 6). I'm actually kinda' holding my stomach in... ;)



Thus Article Week 11: Belly Pictures!

The end of article Week 11: Belly Pictures! This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 11: Belly Pictures! with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/week-11-belly-pictures.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Week 39: Doctor's Visit