Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!!

Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!! - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!!, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 10, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!!
link : Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!!

Also Read


Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!!

Tired, tired, tired!!!! I have been nothing but tired!!! And very distracted. I'm feeling like I'm getting behind on my work - although in reality I think I'm better off than I was a few weeks ago.

But, it's a very strange kind of tired. It's not a regular, I'm sleepy tired. Or a, I'm sore from working out. Or, I'm bored from work... It's a tired where you are... I guess it's kinda' like being sick with the flu. You just don't feel right and your brain is a bit foggy.

It's particularly bad for me in the morning. I am getting up later and later because I'm just too tired to wake up! Of course, I get up to go to the bathroom and then go lie down again. lol - I'm on the toilet for about 30 minutes... I'm not constipated, but it takes about that long to get things 'moving.' (I need to get some gas out first) Then, I just want to lie down again because I feel so tired. It was particularly bad yesterday and I ended up not taking a shower and being an hour and half late to work!! Thank goodness my boss is super and let me just stay late to make up the time (I'm doing that for an hour today).
It really sucks - mostly because I feel like I'm being lazy and more that I'm being a bad worker. I am taking FOREVER to do my tasks at work. That may be in part because things are a bit slow and un-exciting, but I think it's also because my head is a bit foggy! My cousin said to be sure to keep sticky notes around - I do that usually and do find that they help, but I'm also making a list of things to do. That seems to be helping a bit too. I may have to start putting deadlines on them though :)

I hope I stop feeling so tired going into the 4th month... I think exercise would help, but I've been so tired so far. I used to swim in the morning, but that's not working. I want to try in the afternoon, but that's when I go home and cook dinner and clean and stuff. So, I have to figure something out soon.


Thus Article Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!!

The end of article Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!! This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Week 10 - Tired, tired, TIRED!!! with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/week-10-tired-tired-tired.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 39: Doctor's Visit

I'm not going to tell you anything if you give me stupid responses (8 weeks)