38 days - week 5

38 days - week 5 - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is 38 days - week 5, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 5, Article week-by-week, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : 38 days - week 5
link : 38 days - week 5

Also Read


38 days - week 5

You're 5 weeks pregnant
Your baby's age since conception is 24 days / 3 weeks
There are 242 days until your due date! (86.4% to go)
38 days passed - 38/280 represented on the bar chart below

In the know: The baby is only about 2mm (1/10 inch) long, but is well nourished and is growing rapidly.
from pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com

I like this daily email. It doesn't give much info, but I like to see that I am almost 20% through my pregnancy already. It makes me feel a bit less nervous about things. :) I know, I know - what will happen with happen. But, it makes me feel better :)

I need to figure out a better way to sleep. My neck is very sore today and I'm sure it's tied to how I'm sleeping. I'm mostly sleeping on my left - lol. They always say to do that and I didn't think I would because I sleep on my stomach and right side, but I'm actually more comfortable on my left! And I do have a body pillow - even now. I find that as I get ready for bed, I get more cramps and when I lie down, it's best to have my head down, on my side, with the body pillow. But, since my head is normally not to this side, I think it's messing up my neck muscles.

Oh - my 'days' right now really are estimates since I haven't gone to the doctor yet and don't go until week 8. (crazy, huh? They didn't even tell me to take pills or anything now...) I feel like I should be further along, but this is based off my last period. So, I'll update everything when I find out for sure... I mean, I won't change the dates here, but I'll post the 'correct' due date in a later post.


Thus Article 38 days - week 5

The end of article 38 days - week 5 This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article 38 days - week 5 with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/38-days-week-5.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!