Telling the Boss- week 8/9

Telling the Boss- week 8/9 - Hallo readers jeromeartists-roberts, The article you read this time has a title is Telling the Boss- week 8/9, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article first trimester, Article pregnancy, Article week 9, Article work, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Telling the Boss- week 8/9
link : Telling the Boss- week 8/9

Also Read


Telling the Boss- week 8/9

So, I finally told my boss that I was pregnant today. I started with "I know it's early, but...." because - I am only 8 weeks and like 2-3 days pregnant. Hopefully, everything will go well...
Anyways, he was super understanding. He actually works a lot around his kids schedules and so was very nice about everything. I am going to see if I can't find a graduate student to intern during the spring for when I am out and I think that will work well. :)

Other than that - I REALLY need to get my work ass in gear. I feel like I have been very distracted and slacking off. Boss is out for most of this week so I need to use that time to FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS! Unfortunately, I have student workers (1 is great, 1 is :P most of the time, and 1 is too shy). So, that usually takes a lot of my energy, but I have projects for them to do so hopefully they will be out of my hair. :)

I am going to tell another coworker tomorrow that I'm pregnant and so I'll let that cat out of the bag!


Thus Article Telling the Boss- week 8/9

The end of article Telling the Boss- week 8/9 This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Telling the Boss- week 8/9 with URL link http://jeromeartists-roberts.blogspot.com/2009/07/telling-boss-week-89.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Week 37: Pediatrician Visit

Week 38: the waiting game and aches and pains

Product Review: Busy Babe - Love it!